Health Care Overview
Are you having trouble keeping your Accounts Receivable (A/R) days under control? Is a lack of skilled resources leading to a backlog of claims that need to be processed? With ICD-10, the potential for the number of denials is certain to go up if you are not prepared. It is critical to success to have access to a large pool of qualified resources that work in any Practice Management System and understand how to quickly and correctly analyze account history, appeal denied claims, and get timely turnaround to recover on and close out A/R. Analysts who trend denials and look for patterns of deficiency will increase cash flow and reduce aging A/R.
Medical coding is a form of translation in which every aspect of a patient’s care is documented so it can be properly billed. Numeric or alphanumeric coding is used in lieu of traditional documentation to accurately catalog the unique reasons for each patient’s visit to a clinic or hospital. This includes the reason for the visit, the diagnosis, any tests that may have been requisitioned and any medications prescribed.
Each aspect of the visit has its own code, and these codes are all organized in a specific way to create a succinct record of the patient’s visit. There are three types of codes generally used for medical coding
ICD: The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) code is used to describe the causes of the patient’s injury, illness or death. Established by the World Health Organization (WHO) in the 1940s, the ICD code is updated often, which is why it’s followed by a numeral — that numeral indicates the version of the code. For example, ICD-10 is the 10th version of the code. The codes are then further given clinical modifications, which help expand the number of illnesses, injuries and causes of death to provide even more specific documentation.
CPT: The Current Procedure Terminology (CPT) code is used to document the medical procedures the patient receives during their clinical visit. These codes are divided into three categories. The first category is further divided into sub-categories of numeric codes, which correlate to specific medical fields, such as radiology, surgery and anesthesia. The second category consists of alphanumeric codes to identify performance measurement as well as potential laboratory or radiology test results. The final category of codes is related to up and coming medical technology.
HCPCS: The Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HSCPC) is similar to CPT codes and is used to record medical services, equipment or procedures not covered by CPT coding. It’s also the official coding system for Medicare and Medicaid, making it one of the most important codes for a medical coder to know.
All these codes need to correctly and accurately correspond to a medical service or procedure. Any incorrect claim can lead to claim denial, which is why it’s extremely important to ensure medical coders are well-versed in the coding procedures.
We Provides Medical Coding Services to Hospitals and Speciality Physicians with timely, high Quality Medical Coding Solutions. Our core competency lies in providing high quality medical coding services for all medical specialties and subspecialties. By partnering in Remote Medical Coding services with us.
- Expert, certified coders that is specific and dedicated to your needs and practice
- A process that is tailored to each client’s policies and protocols
- A process to identify documentation issues and how to avoid them
- Optimized revenue while reducing compliance risk
- Increase cash flow by reducing lag days and improving claims submission
- Reduced administrative burden and expenses
- Workflow management system that supports the coding process and tracks every record, code and status
The key to our business in every department. We strictly complies with HIPAA. Every employee is trained to adhere to stringent security procedures and guidelines to protect the data entrusted to us and handle your medical record coding with the utmost in confidentiality and security.
We are committed to providing accurate, aggressive and ethical coding, that is compliant under government and insurance regulations. In short, our medical coding specialists work to ensure your maximum reimbursement, without leaving you subject to audit.
Vainqueur expertise in healthcare documentation, compliance standards, coding capabilities and our investments in skills up-gradation of our resources have established us as the preferred service provider for marquee clients.
Key highlights of our Coding Centre of Excellence are:
- We, AAPC and AHIMA certified coding team is proficient with CPT, ICD, HCPCS level II and DRG codes across various specialties.
- The coders complete a comprehensive training program and are involved in continuing education programs.
- Assurance in maintaining coding policies and procedures, appropriate and accurate managed contract advice and reports.
We pool of highly skilled Medical Coders has worked on multi-speciality and multi-disciplinary requirements. The following are some specialities that we have worked with although we are not limited to these specialities:
- Inpatient Coding
- Ambulatory Surgery Coding
- OPV Coding
- Emergency Room Coding
- Medical coding audits Consulting
Files are audited by a certified senior coding staff who checks on the accuracy of the codes assigned. Our quality assurance team verifies that the charts for up-coding or down-coding will ensure maximum reimbursement and fewer or no denials. WHY US?
- Best in class, comprehensive QA process – with an emphasis on accuracy – to measure and assess individual coder performance and overall coding quality
- Rework Denials at our expense
- Prompt, Efficient and 24/7 support
– Inpatient; Same Day Surgeries; Observations/ Outpatient Services; Ancillaries; Rehab; Emergency Departments; Hospital-based.
- Diagnostic Procedural/ Surgical Services; E&M (including Office Visits, Preventative Visits, Observations, Inpatient Services Consultations and Emergency Services)
- Clinics; Facility E&M
- Proficient with Leading HIT and HIM Documentation Systems
- Extension – Not Outsourcing – Of Coding Processes
- On-site & off-shore virtualization of operational processes
- Comprehensive extension of client’s process adapted to their priorities, policies and protocols
- Workflow management system that supports the coding process and tracks every record
- Named, dedicated resources assigned to your account
Client Friendly Terms & Conditions
- Unbeatable, flexible, simplified – per case or per FTE – pricing structure
- Currently serving a US-based top 5 HIM Solutions company since 3 year
- Fully Compliant with HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations
- Coding completed in Client HIM systems via a secure VPN and SSL connection
- Paperless Coding Production Centre
- Facility Coding: Overall Coding Accuracy Rate: Over 98
- Physician Coding: Overall Coding Accuracy Rate: Over 98%
Increase Medical Coding Accuracy
Improve your coding accuracy
To increase reimbursement and reduce compliance and audit risks.
Identify the specific errors or disconnects
That result in a denied claim by reviewing, monitoring, and tracking each medical claim.
About your organization’s coding and clinical documentation performance by assessing processes and performance by provider and department.
Leverage technical and professional staffing services
For contract, hourly, temporary, or permanent positions, as well as direct hires.
Use our flexible coding services
In any care setting and for any duration. We can help you improve coding accuracy with ongoing, periodic, or one-time coding assistance.
Depend On Our Medical Coding Expertise
Optimize revenue with qualified, experienced coders
- Hands on medical coding services can help you improve accuracy with ongoing periodic, or one-time coding assistance across all medical specialities and care setting for hospital and physician practices.
- Our onsite and remote coding services address specific coding are as including inpatient, outpatient, emergency department, ambulatory care, surgery centres and provider-based billing locations.
Improve coding accuracy with certified staff
Vcs provide technical and professional staffing services for contract. Hourly. Temporary or permanent position as well as direct hires. Our coding professionals will review, monitor and track each medical claim to identify the disconnects that create errors. With our Health Information Management (HIM) staffing services, we assist in the implementation of new programs, review and optimize existing operations, and offer training, education, and staffing support.
Onsite or virtual training and education helps address coding and documentation deficiencies. We can help your staff document more effectively and code more accurately to ensure you receive reimbursement for all services rendered.
Healthcare Accounts Receivable (A/R) Management
Are you having trouble keeping your Accounts Receivable (A/R) days under control? Is a lack of skilled resources leading to a backlog of claims that need to be processed? With ICD-10, the potential for the number of denials is certain to go up if you are not prepared. It is critical to success to have access to a large pool of qualified resources that work in any Practice Management System and understand how to quickly and correctly analyse account history, appeal denied claims, and get timely turnaround to recover on and close out A/R. Analysts who trend denials and look for patterns of deficiency will increase cash flow and reduce aging A/R.
We can lower internal costs, increase collections, and improve your cash flow. We specialize in enhancing the financial performance of our clients by seamlessly supporting Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and related processes. As a partner to our clients, our serves as a direct RCM extension to Hospitals and Physician Practices by leveraging healthcare expertise, technology and qualified resources.
We provides access to a scalable and large pool of resources experienced in multiple Practice Management Systems to increase your collections ratio. Our sophisticated A/R workflow tool seamlessly performs skill-based routing. It also generates customized intelligent reports that help quickly identify and resolve unpaid accounts. Our skilled staff is trained to identify patient accounts that require follow-up and take the necessary action to collect unpaid/underpaid claims.
Don’t leave money on the table. Up to 70% of your denied claims can be recovered. The Our A/R team can see your denied claims are recovered. We are known for high performance in the following:
- Rejections are resolved within 48 hours
- Perform status checks on higher dollar balances and identify issues proactively to reduce aging and maintain an untouched ratio of under 3% of the overall inventory
- Address all denials within 7 days
Revenue Cycle Management
- Supports multi-specialty capabilities
- Leverages proprietary technology & analytics led framework
- Offers KPI driven performance management
End-to-End RCM Solutions
- PMS/EMR System and RCM Process Implementation
- Scheduling, Eligibility Verification, and Pre-Authorization
- Medical Coding
- Claims Submission (Use your clearinghouse or a partner of ours)
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) Management
- Credit Balance Resolution
- Customer/Patient Access Solutions
- Emergency Department
- Internal Medicine
- Urgent Care
KPI Driven Performance Management
- Identify Current baseline
- Create practice specific KPIs and benchmarks
- Implement quarterly KPI targets